Tamiya 95647 1/32 Mini 4WD Ray Spear Asia Challenge VZ Chassis 2023 Special
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 158mm, width: 98mm, height: 40mm.
• The ABS plastic body is molded in Smoke and paired with the compact and lightweight VZ chassis molded in black, plus other parts molded in fluorescent yellow.
• 5 spoke-wheels molded in black are paired with black super hard small-diameter low-profile tires.
• It features detachable canopy parts.
• The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Includes a Type 130 motor and dedicated stickers.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your car
This is a special release kit that commemorates the 2023 Mini 4WD Asia Challenge, which takes place in Thailand for 2023. This kit incorporates a special color variation of Item 18099 Ray Spear (VZ) which has been a popular Mini 4WD assembly kit based on the VZ chassis. This kit also features dedicated stickers and new packaging that commemorates the event.
About the Ray Spear
The Ray Spear, a Mini 4WD racer with body designed by Japanese “Hyper Designer” Takayuki Yamazaki. The body features a thrusting design and is lightweight and compact, contributing to a low center of gravity for the car; it features a detachable canopy which reveals a jet fighter-type cockpit interior. Like the body, the VZ chassis is a lightweight and compact design.
|Dimensions||23 × 14 × 6 cm|