Tamiya 1/32 19802 JADOW A (VZ Chassis)
This is the second model of the new Laser Project. This model is one of the main cars of the new Manga series called “MINI4KING”. The Jadow A body sits on top of the very capable and super quick VZ chassis!
The VZ chassis is a compact and lightweight design that features reinforced designs for bumper, rear stay base and more ensuring that it has the durability and flexibility to withstand racing accidents. It is also a rather adaptable unit that lets its owner make numerous updates to the setup. Low friction 620 plastic bearings are molded in POM and maximize drive efficiency, while the chassis and A parts are molded in ABS. This chassis features a gear ratio of 3.5:1.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 158mm, width: 98mm, height: 43mm.
• The model includes the following three types of dedicated V parts which can be attached by screws: (1) 1-piece high-mount roller section angles rollers upward to lift up body rear (lower body front) and limit jumping in lane change sections. Also, the mount has side guard stabilizer function for stable performance. (2) Front lower stabilizers also ensure stability. (3) Taller rollers at front and rear feature 2mm higher attachment comparing to regular rollers, to limit body lean.
• Plastic bearings are made of low friction, black POM resin.
• Large-diameter red wheels are paired with black elastomer slick tires.
• Includes a Type 130 motor and dedicated stickers. The model features a 4.2:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
|Dimensions||23 × 14 × 6 cm|