Tamiya 95633 1/32 Mini 4WD Neo VQS Polycarbonate Body (VS Chassis)
This assembly kit creates the Ray Spear, a Mini 4WD racer with body designed by Japanese “Hyper Designer” Takayuki Yamazaki. Molded in clear green plastic, the body features a thrusting design and is lightweight and compact, contributing to a low center of gravity for the car; it features a detachable canopy which reveals a jet fighter-esque cockpit interior. Like the body, the VZ chassis is a lightweight and compact design, and here it is paired with dark silver color wheels and super hard low-profile tires.
The VZ chassis is a compact and lightweight design that features reinforced designs for bumper, rear stay base and more ensuring that it has the durability and flexibility to withstand racing accidents. It is also a rather adaptable unit that lets its owner make numerous updates to the setup. Low friction 620 plastic bearings are molded in POM and maximize drive efficiency, while the chassis and A parts are molded in ABS. This chassis features a gear ratio of 3.5:1.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 146mm, width: 88mm, height: 54mm.
• The VS chassis/rear stay and other parts are molded in Light Green ABS and White ABS plastic.
• Black carbon reinforced Y-spoke wheels are paired with white small-diameter low-profile tires (hard).
• Dedicated body stickers included.
• Type 130 motor is included. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your car.
|23 × 14 × 6 cm